"Hot Line" in Call Centers: Features and Benefits
The hotline for today is an effective and continuous service for each called subscriber who can ask any questions via the communication channel. This service often works around the clock, if it is, of course, not a government structure that operates at certain times of the day, most often during the day: from 09:00 am to 6:00 pm. Specially trained operators will gladly answer any questions, as this is the basis of their work.
When is the service necessary?
There are several answers to this question. So, among them:
- Service is necessary when it is necessary to release specialists of a particular firm from the so-called "non-core" work;
- When the first appeal of a potential client to your company is already made by telephone;
- In the presence of missed calls from the clientele, because the company's employees did not have time to approach the cellular phone due to the huge workload;
- Passes a certain advertising company, when the phones in the office room are simply "heated" from incoming calls;
- There is no specific management statistics, for example, how much was missed, and how many calls are received for 24 hours or another number of hours per day.
It should be noted that if customers complain about the fact that it is very difficult for a company to get through, then the head should think about introducing a new job, namely a call center operator. This is the right decision, because so you can remove some of the burden from a secretary or manager who has absolutely no time for phone calls.
How can I find out about the order of launching such an important service?
First of all, try to prepare information data that will be included in the technical assignment. So, before you work with the hot line, you need to collect a certain list of thematic questions, which the operators of the call center themselves will answer. With regard to this post, it is better to train a person, if there is such an opportunity for this case, if not, then take an employee who has practical skills. Work requires perseverance, so you need to be prepared for everything. If you get a nervous, frustrated and somewhat unhappy customer calling, then you need to have a strong psyche, the call center operator does not have the right to shout, be nervous, get angry, rude.